1.2 ” Personal data ” or ” personal data ” refers to personal data , regardless of whether the data is correct or not, it can be identified from the data or other information that the organization can or may access. Common examples of personal data may include name, identity card number and Contact information
When will personal data be collected?
2.1 We will / may collect personal data about you :
- When you register and / or use our services or platforms, or open an account with us ;
- When you submit any form, including but not limited to application forms or other forms related to any of our products and services, whether online or in physical form ;
- When you reach any agreement with us or provide other documents or information, or when you use our products and services ;
- When you interact with us, such as by telephone (which may be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails ;
- When you use our electronic services, or interact with us through our apps or using services on the platform. This includes but is not limited to cookies that we may deploy when interacting with your application or website ;
- When you trade through our services ;
- When you provide us with feedback or complaints ;
- When you enroll in the competition; they want it
- When you submit personal data to us for any reason when
The above content is not intended to be exhaustive, but to list some common situations in which personal data about you may be collected .
What personal data will be collected ?
3.1 The personal data that Hup Heng may collect includes but is not limited to :
- Name ;
- Email address ;
- Date of birth ;
- Billing address ;
- Bank account and payment information ;
- Phone number ;
- Gender ;
- Information sent by or related to the equipment used to access our services or platforms ;
- When a user registers to use our service or platform, and any other information about the user when the user uses the service or platform, and information about how the user uses our service or platform; and
- Aggregate data on the content of user participation .
3.2 You agree not to submit any inaccurate or misleading information to us, and you agree to notify us of any inaccuracies or changes in such information. We reserve the right to request further documents to verify the information you provide at our sole discretion .
3.3 If you use a social media account ( ” social media account ” ) to register as a user of our platform, link the Hup Heng account to your social media account or use any Hup Heng social media features, we may access your relevant Your information has been voluntarily provided to your social media account provider in accordance with the policies of such providers, and we will always manage and use any such personal data in accordance with this policy.
3.4 If you do not want us to collect the above information / personal data, you can opt out at any time by notifying our data protection officer in writing. For more information about the opt-out, please see the section below entitled ” How to withdraw your consent, delete, or modify a request for access to the information you have provided to us ? ” Part . However, please note that opting out or withdrawing your consent to our collection, use or processing of your personal data may affect your use of the service and platform. For example, choosing not to collect location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
collect several other data
4.1 Like most websites and mobile applications, the information sent by your device may include data about you recorded by the web server when you browse our platform . Usually includes but not limited to the Internet Protocol ( IP ) address of your device , computer / mobile device operating system and browser type, mobile device type, characteristics of the mobile device, unique device identifier ( UDID ) or mobile device identifier ( MEID ) For your mobile device, the address of the referring website (if any), the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the time of the visit, sometimes including “cookies” (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) help The website remembers your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. This information is also included in anonymous statistical information to enable us to understand how visitors use our website .
4.2 Our mobile application may use GPS , Wi-Fi and other technologies to collect accurate information about the location of your mobile device. We collect, use, disclose and / or process this information for one or more purposes , including but not limited to location-based services you request, or services that provide you with relevant content based on your location, or allow you to The location information is shared with other users as part of the services under our mobile application. For most mobile devices, you can withdraw your permission to us so that we can obtain this information at your location through the device settings. If you have questions about how to disable location services for your mobile device, please contact your mobile device service provider or device manufacturer.
5.1 We may implement “cookies” or other functions from time to time to enable us or third parties to collect or share information, which will help us improve the platform and the services we provide, or help us provide new services and functions . “Cookie” is an identifier that we transfer to your computer or mobile device , so that we can recognize your computer or device, and tell us how or when to use or access the service or platform, how many people there are and track our platform activity. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies are also linked to information about which products you choose to purchase and the pages you have viewed. For example, this information is used to track your shopping cart. Cookies are also used to provide content that interests you and monitor the use of services .
View and download content and extensive report
6.1 Just like when you view pages on our website or mobile application, when you watch content and advertisements and visit our platform or access other software through the service, most of the same information will also be sent to us (including but not Limited to IP address, system, etc.); however, your device will send us information about content, ads viewed and / or services and software installed on the platform, and time, instead of page views .
How do we use the information you provide us ?
7.1 We may collect, use, disclose and / or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes :
- Consider and / or process your transactions or communications with our apps / transactions or your services with third parties ;
- To manage, operate, provide and / or manage your use and / or access to our services and platforms (including but not limited to remembering your preferences), as well as your relationship with us and user accounts ;
- Respond to, process, process or complete transactions and / or meet your requirements for certain products and services, and notify you in case of service issues and abnormal account operations ;
- Enforce our terms of service or any applicable end user license agreement ;
- Protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others ;
- For identification and / or verification ;
- Maintain and manage any software updates and / or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth operation of our services ;
- To process or facilitate customer service, execute your instructions, process or respond to any enquiries made by you or on your behalf (or allegedly made by you) ;
- In order to manage and / or manage your relationship with us or your use of our services, to contact you or communicate with you through voice calls, SMS and / or fax messages, email and / or postal or other means, such as It is not limited to conveying management information related to our services to you. You acknowledge and agree that the way we conduct such communications may be by mailing letters, documents or notices to you, which may involve the disclosure of certain personal data about you in order to achieve the delivery of your personal information and envelopes / mail packages ；
- Allow other users to interact or establish contact with you on the platform, including notifying you when other users send you private messages or post comments for you on the platform ;
- Conduct research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analysis, surveys, product and service development and / or profiles), analyze how you use our services, improve our services or products and / or enhance your customer experience ；
- Allow audits and surveys to verify the size and composition of the target audience and understand their experience in Hup Heng services ;
- Marketing, and in this regard, to send you marketing and promotional information related to products and / or services (including but not limited to products and / or services of third parties that cooperate or cooperate with Hup Heng ) through various communication methods and Materials), regardless of whether such products or services exist or are created in the future, Hup Heng (and / or its affiliates or related companies) may be selling, marketing or promoting. By using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing materials, you can unsubscribe to receive marketing information at any time. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and our related companies ;
- Respond to legal procedures or comply with or comply with any applicable laws, government or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdictions, including but not limited to legal persons or affiliated companies that require disclosure in accordance with legal requirements binding on Hup Heng or its related laws ;
- Perform statistics and research in accordance with internal and statutory reporting and / or record keeping requirements ;
- Conduct due diligence or other screening activities (including but not limited to background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or legal requirements or risk management procedures that we have established ;
- Review our services or Hup Heng ‘s business ;
- To prevent or investigate any actual or suspected violation of our terms of service, fraud, illegal activity, omission or improper behavior, whether it is related to your use of our services or any other matters arising from your relationship with us ;
- Storing, hosting, and backing up (whether for disaster recovery or other means) your personal data within or outside your authority ;
- In order to respond to and / or promote corporate asset transactions or potential commercial asset transactions, where such transactions involve Hup Heng as a participant or only involved affiliates or subsidiaries Hup Heng as a participant or involve Hup Heng and / or Any one or more of Hup Heng ‘s affiliated companies or affiliated companies as participants, and there may be other third-party organizations involved in the transaction. ” Corporate Asset Transaction ” means the purchase, sale, lease, merger, merger or any other acquisition, sale or financing of an organization, part of an organization or any business or assets of the organization; and / or
- When obtaining your consent, we notify you for any other purpose .
(Collectively referred to as ” purpose ” ) .
7.3 Since the purpose for which we will / may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depends on the current situation, the above purpose may not appear above. However, unless permitted by the Privacy Law to process applicable data without your consent, we will notify you of other purposes when we obtain your consent .
How to protect and retain customer information ?
8.1 We implement various security measures and strive to ensure the security of your personal data on our system. User personal data is contained behind a protected network and can only be accessed by a limited number of employees with special access rights. However, absolute safety cannot be guaranteed .
Does the store disclose the information it collects from visitors to external parties ?
9.1 When conducting our business, we will / may need to disclose your personal data to our third-party service providers, agents and / or our affiliates or related companies, and / or other third parties, regardless of their Is located in Singapore or outside Singapore, for one or more of the above purposes. For one or more of the above purposes, such third-party service providers, agents and / or affiliates or affiliates and / or other third parties will process your personal data on our behalf or in other ways. Such third parties include but are not limited to :
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies ;
- Other users who use our platform for one or more of the above purposes ;
- Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to companies that provide us with administrative or other services, such as post offices, telecommunications companies, information technology companies, and data centers ;
- If some or all of Hup Heng ’s assets are merged, divested, reorganized, reorganized, dissolved or otherwise sold or transferred, the buyer or other successor, whether as a going concern enterprise or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings , In which the personal data held by Hup Heng about the users of our services belong to the transferred assets; or the counterparty of the commercial asset transaction involving Hup Heng or any of its affiliates or related companies; and
- We may be disclosed to a third party or more purposes, and that third party will turn into one or more of the purpose of the collection and processing of your personal digital data
9.2 Among other things, this may require sharing statistical and demographic information about our users and their use of the service with advertising and program providers .
9.3 For the avoidance of doubt, where the privacy law or other applicable laws allow organizations such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply .
9.4 A third party may illegally intercept or access the personal data transmitted to or contained on the site, the technology may malfunction or not work as expected, or someone may access, abuse or misuse the information due to our fault . However, we will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the “Privacy Law”; however, it is inevitable that absolute security cannot be guaranteed, such as but not limited to when we are dissatisfied due to our fault Malicious and complex hacking actions lead to unauthorized disclosure .
The letter of the child’s interest
10.1 These services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain 13 years of age any personal data or personally identifiable information to any person, any part of our platform or other services not aimed at 13 children under the age of. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow these children in your care to submit personal data to Hup Heng . If you disclose the personal data of a child under the age of 13 under your care to Hup Heng , it means that you agree to the processing of the child’s personal data, and accept and agree to be bound by this policy on behalf of the child . We will close all accounts dedicated to such children and delete and / or delete any personal data that we believe has not been submitted by any child under the age of 13 without parental consent.
The third-party collection channel information
11.2 We and third parties may from time to time provide software application downloads for your use through the platform or through the service. These applications can be accessed individually and allow third parties to view your identifiable information, such as your name, user ID , device’s IP address or other information, such as any cookies that you may have previously installed or installed for you . By third-party software applications or websites. In addition, these applications may ask you to provide other information directly to third parties. The third-party products or services provided through these applications are not owned or controlled by Hup Heng . We encourage you to read the terms and other policies posted by such third parties on their websites .
About security and third-party sites disclaimer
12.1 We do not guarantee the security of your personal data and / or other information provided on third-party websites . We do take various security measures to maintain the security of your personal data that we own or control. Your personal data is contained behind a protected network and can only be accessed by a few people who have special access rights to such systems and need to keep them confidential. When you place an order or access your personal data, we provide the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information you provide has been encrypted into our database and can only be accessed as described above .
12.2 In order to provide you with higher value, we may choose various third-party websites to link to the platform and build a framework in it. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships in order to provide visitors with e-commerce and other services and features. These linked sites have independent privacy policies and security arrangements. Even if a third party is associated with us, we cannot control these linked sites, and each site has its own privacy and data collection practices independent of ours. Data collected by our co-branded partners or third-party websites (even if provided through the platform or through our platform) may not be received by us .
12.3 Therefore, we are not responsible for the content, security arrangements (or lack of security arrangements) and activities of these linked sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience, so visit them at your own risk. Nevertheless, we are still working hard to protect the integrity of our platform and the integrity of the links on each platform, so you are welcome to provide any feedback on these linked sites (including but not limited to, if a particular link does not work) .
Will the store transfer your information globally ?
13.1 Your personal data and / or information may be transferred, stored or processed outside of your country. In most cases, your personal data will be processed in Singapore, where our servers are located and our central database is also running. Hup Heng will only transfer your information overseas in accordance with the privacy law .
How do you withdraw your consent and request access to or correction of the information you provided to us ?
14.1 Withdrawal of consent
14.1.1 You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of your personal data that we own or collect, use and / or disclose to our personal data protection officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will follow this privacy statement Policies and our obligations under privacy laws and other applicable laws to handle such requests. However, your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will no longer be able to provide services to you, and we may need to terminate your existing relationship and / or your contract with us.
14.1.2 Where YouTube content is shared , in addition to withdrawing your consent by sending us an email according to section 14.1.1 , you can also revoke Hup Heng ’s complaint to you through the Google Security Settings page at https://security.google Access to personal data. com / settings / security / permissions .
14.2 Request to access or correct personal data
14.2.1 If you have an account with us, you can personally access and / or correct the personal data we currently own or control through the ” Account Settings ” page on the platform . If you do not have an account with us, you can request access and / or correction of personal data currently owned or controlled by us by submitting a written request to us. We will need you to provide sufficient information to determine your identity and the nature of your request in order to be able to process your request. Therefore, please submit your written request by sending an email to our personal data protection officer email@example.com .
- 2. 2 We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing and processing your request for access to your personal data. If we choose to charge a fee , we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will charge. Please note that unless you agree to pay the fee, we do not need to respond to or process your access request .
14.2.3 We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the “Privacy Law”, which require and / or authorize organizations to refuse to correct personal data under specified circumstances .
Questions, questions or complaints? Contact I have
15.1 If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, we welcome you to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Modified: 18/01/2021